WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
Alongside our wide selection of stones available online and in-store, we also offer:
- Custom Orders
- - We can supply custom orders of stock that we do not have on hand from our vast network of over 70 suppliers around the globe; the time this takes can vary between a week and multiple months depending on the complexity
- - Jobbing work is intended for jewelers to be able to hand in pieces, either by post or in person, and have us supply stones to fit, match, or complement the Jewelry
- Stone Testing
- - Using a combination of our cumulative decades of experience and industry-standard tests, we can provide
varying levels of descriptions about a stone, including its approximate value and individual
- We have the equipment to tell the difference between Lab Grown Diamonds and Mined Diamonds using our Guardian Diamond Tester by DRC.
- We use a refractometer to differentiate between varying types of other materials.
- Gemstone Reports
- - Gemstone Reports can be issued on
the stones that we have in stock; these are credit card-sized cards that contain all vital information
about the stone, alongside an image of the stone.
- These reports can be customized with notes on the back of the card to suit your requirements. These are £20 (£10 Trade Discount), but if you would like a bulk amount of these please contact the showroom for a custom price. These reports are non-refundable.
We pride ourselves on working within this industry in the most humanitarian and environmentally friendly ways possible. We adhere to many regulations and processes to ensure our stones steer well clear of conflict and suffering.
Please find our full and comprehensive Ethics Statement Here!
A.E Ward and Son is a 4th generation family-run gemstone dealer and lapidary; located in the heart of London's
jewelry district, Hatton Garden.
On the first floor of 86 Hatton Garden, our office and showroom holds the widest range of colored gemstones anywhere in London!
We offer a wide range of Precious, Semi-Precious, and Synthetic materials in a vast array of shapes and sizes. We offer well in excess of 100,000 unique stock items, alongside many that we don't have listed on our website, so it is always worth a visit to our showroom!
With humble beginnings based in Albermale Way, Clerkenwell, as a small lapidary, Ward Gemstones has grown into one of the foremost brands for colored gemstones in the UK. Having taken the leap into the digital age, we have a significant following on Instagram where we exhibit lots of our new stones coming into stock, alongside reposting photos of what some of our amazing customers have made with our products.